- Laundry service
- Cleaning service
- Invitation to all member events
- Inclusion in well-ness and betterment courses
- Co-living agreement focusing on openness and respect
- Optional meal service provided
- Optional nutrition planning
- The main lounge for talks, workshops, and even yoga
- A library and bar
- Clear demarcation between living and "public" spaces
- The "public" spaces for the club are only open at scheduled times and when the co-living community agrees.
- A dining room for special meals
- A second lounge
- A workspace
- Invitation only
- Healthy energy
- Dignity and Respect
- Humble Navigation
- To enter is to agree to the principles
LIVING WITH PURPOSE
To our core endeavor, we are adding CO-LIVING, a space of openness and respect. Here we can continue to explore quality of life in community.
Each CO-LIVING is designed with distinct private living quarters elegantly designed to offer peace and sanctuary. They cater to stays of various lengths.
The OUR HOUSE Co-Living is designed to be like living in your favorite club only focused on community. The house is divided into two parts, one for the residents, and the other side to be used as an occasional meeting space, speakeasy, and activity space. Activities are designed around the residents’ comfort while also offering an exclusive space for the OUR HOUSE members. Capacity will always be observed for the best dynamic and all events will be invitation only.
It is a space for talks, yoga, light jazz and drinks, and even meals.
In the future, OUR HOUSE will operate co-living spaces in various places throughout Barcelona. Each with a unique living offering but always meeting the standard of excellence, health and safety, and community.
Above all the OUR HOUSE CO-LIVING space is dedicated to being a healthy safe space of exploration, experimentation, and self-discovery.
Contracts for various lengths (longer stays are discounted). Residency also comes with full membership for the length of the stay in OUR HOUSE. The optional meal service will be tailored to the needs and wishes of the residents.